Monday, February 10, 2014

Make-Up Find

Okay, I've been debating with myself if I should buy the Urban Decay Naked eye shadow or not. I love make-up and like one of my 5th graders love to try and play with new finds.
I don't mind spending more on my powder or a good BB cream but $50+ for eye shadow is way more that I usually spend. Most of my eye shadows are from Victoria Secret and I absolutely love them!
Saturday at Target I came across this gem:

This is the Physician Formulas Nude pallet. It is amazing and all the earthy browns I love plus a great light shimmer.

It was $10 at Target and worth every penny! So glad I waited and didn't splurge!
Thought I would share this great deal with all my make-up loving blogging friends!

7 comments:

  1. I love Physician's Formula for eye make up! I use their felt tip eyeliner and love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Such great quality and pretty colors for an awesome price!

      Delete
  2. So glad you found something comparable to UD! This is very pretty and I've good things about it too. You'll stunning wearing these shadows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet lady! I liked all the brown shades and the slight shimmer!

      Delete
  3. This is perfect since I tend to lean towards these colors!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are colors I always go towards too! I really like this eye shadow and look forward to doing different combinations of the browns.

      Delete
  4. Hey girl!! Can you email me your address and I'll email you mine :) My email is shadia.abdelaziz@yahoo.com so I can send you your bag!!

    ReplyDelete