I've seen this on several blogs lately, so thought I would join in//
- Any restaurant on the water will be my choice. The water is my happy place and I love it so much. Add dinner to the mix, I'm in heaven.
- I'm currently on a smoothie kick. Apparently I live under a rock and have just discovered how delicious and healthy they can be.
- Currently trying to adjust to Drew working out of town Monday-Thursday. Stinks that I'm on summer break but I have to remember how grateful I am for his job. Even though I miss him and Copper waits at the door every afternoon.
- Reading "Hissy Fit" by Mary Kay Andrews right now and it is hilarious.
- Trying to wake-up early and run (still on the post-vacation detox/diet)--so far I've surprised myself at how well this is going. Got to keep this up!
- It might by almost July but I still can't ditch my comfy pj pants at night. They are my comfort zone.
- Been OCD since off for summer and have totally rearranged the kitchen cabinets and it makes me feel so happy. Seriously, what is wrong with me?!
- "The Fray" channel on Pandora. Can't get enough.
- When Drew is in town on the weekends we cram in as much of "Orange is the New Black" as humanly possible. So dang good!
- Once of my favorite parts of summer is spending time at home. And if you know me at all you know how much I LOVE our dog and he has been such good company in this quiet house. Also, he helps me get motivated to run. I just love him so much!!! (also love that he tries to over use his new high five trick to anyone he sits next to)
The best fur child we could have!