Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday Meal Mash-Up

Time is flying by!
I think I'm about use to being in the swing of things, just seems
we have gone non-stop.  
Menu planning has never been more helpful. 
We are waking up around 4:30 and by the time 5:30 rolls around
sometimes I can't even remember what is for dinner so looking back on the menu I make Saturday morning is very useful. 

Tonight we tried this new recipe for a bbq dinner in the crockpot and it was awesome!
So awesome I didn't even have a sec to take a picture. Highly recommend it!

Here's what will be cooked up for the Irons this week:

Sunday// bbq dinner in crock pot, link above
Monday// turkey meatloaf with green beans and new potatoes
Tuesday// Parmesan and red pepper crusted tilpia with steamed broccoli and brown rice
Wednesday// crock pot chicken and dumplings and a side
Thursday// small group burger cook out!
Friday// wing night on the lake!!


No comments:

Post a Comment