Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Back to school & menu {sort of}

Well this gal is back in full swing.
This will be my first five day week. Sigh.
I've loved these half days and partial weeks as we ease into reality,
and our demanding schedules. 


So now my evenings are filled with planning, grading, and trying to either stay up and get one more thing done or trying to convince myself that I need to go to bed. 
By next week I think it will feel a bit more "normal" and not like I'm in a fog come 4:00.

I do have to say, my class is great!
I have 28 which is a LOT of kids, but they are so respectful and work hard. 
Already loving them and looking forward to this year.

This weekend I'm going to a bacheloret party for my soon to be sister-in-law and have school open house so our menu is limited to say the least.

Sunday- birthday dinner for a close friend
Monday- crock pot pork chops, green beans, garlic mashed potatoes
{one of my favorites}
Tuesday- grilled meatballs for subs 
Wednesday- sandwiches for the lake
Thursday- small group and open house
Friday- I'm out of town
Saturday- not sure!!!




1 comment: