Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday Meal Mash-Up

As I'm ringing in this LAST WEEK of school, simple is key for our dinners!

Last night I tried something new, lettuce wraps.
So good and the flavor was awesome. Even better reheated with my lunch today.
I got this recipe from one of the first blogs I ever followed, Simply Taralynn. She has TONS of healthy living tips and great recipes. 

Here is what's cooking by Chef Irons this week:
Monday// tying this new pork chop recipe with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed broc/carrots
Tuesday// simple grilled tilapia with quinoa and salad 
Wednesday// either Mexican layered tacos or grilled meatball subs
Thursday// small group
Friday//kitchen closed
Saturday//cook out

Remember to check out the Menu Mash-Up for dinner ideas!
Monday Meals Mashup


1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous that you are in your last week of school. We still have til the middle of June! I am so pumped for summer break and have plans to just stay home, work on the farm, and take Ellie to the park!!

    Thanks for linking up!

    atparsons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete