Monday, March 3, 2014

Weekend Recap and Dinner Menu


This weekend was so nice that mother nature decided to throw some ice our way and make it a three day weekend. Not complaining but at some point we are going to have to start making up all these day but in the mean time, I'm enjoying these cozy days.

Friday night we had a nice date night to Longhorn's and it was absolutely delicious. 
I was so tired from such a busy week it was nice to sit down and enjoy dinner then come home and relax.
Saturday morning we were up early {cause we are now old and 7:30 is sleeping in} and made some pancakes and sausage. I love our Saturday morning breakfast coffee- simple and something I look forward to each week. 


Now I'm home as the sleet is hitting the windows doing a little bit of cleaning and trying to grade some papers. Of course sweet Copper is by my side and makes this fuzzy sock day even better.

Menu

This week I have lots of yummy and healthy dinners planned. 
I always {well most of the time}love cooking but sometimes I get in a super cooking mood and that is happening now. Just feeling like cooking!

Monday~ Red Pepper & Parmesan Tilapia over rice pilaf and salad with lots of veggies

Tuesday~ Butternut squash and spinach pasta with grilled chicken
(this is so delicious!)

Wednesday~ trying to make one of my restaurant favorites Carrabba's Sausage and Lentil Soup with grilled cheese or salad

Thursday~ small group is over at our house so I think I'm going to make oven baked chicken fajitas with rice and chips and salsa.

3 comments:

  1. I love Tilapia! I haven't had it much but its pretty much the perfect fish! Glad you had a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recipes sound amazing! I need to work on my cooking.
    Glad you got an extra long, cozy wknd :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried tilapia before. I'm sure it's good!! Yeah for 3 day weekends!

    atparsons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete