Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday Meal Mashup {menu}


Copper's look totally describes how I felt about waking up early today.
Our weekend was great but a busy, working blur.
After snow days, three day weekends, and spring break I've been spoiled with frequent breaks and find myself tempted to play hooky since this week is almost 80 and sunshine everyday. 
I will say my class and I hit the ground running this morning and I feel like we got so much accomplished but I'm worn out. Is it Friday yet?!

Here's the menu for us this week and so excited to join in on the link-up:

Sunday: grilled pork shops marinated in beer, steamed broc, and salad
Monday: grilled salmon (we'll see how this goes) over whole grain rice with a mango salsa that Drew made and leftover steamed broc.
Tuesday: grilled burgers with the bro and sis in law! Some tots on the side :)
Wednesday: grilled chicken over salad with lots of veggies
Thursday: Small Group
Friday: kitchen closed!
Monday Meals Mashup
Look over at Life On The Parsons Farm for more dinner ideas!!

2 comments:

  1. Alright!! Sounds like a yummy week! I love those nights when the kitchen is closed!! I am totally into broccoli lately and Ellie loves it!!

    Thank you so much for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coop has the best " I'm not leaving my bed today" look on his face lol. The menu sounds like a good one doll :)

    ReplyDelete