Tuesday, March 18, 2014

{Tastey Tuesday} Cheesy Stuffed Shells


This two pan dinner is as yummy as it is easy!
I got this recipe originally from Kraft foods that I found on Pintrest.

All you will need is the jumbo shells cooked according to the box (about 17 of them), 16oz of cottage cheese, one chopped up frozen spinach "box" thawed and well drained, your choice of spaghetti sauce, Parmesan, and your favorite Italian Spices.

{Click here for a link to my post about my favorite spices and how I love this Italian grinder}


Mix the spinach, cottage cheese, and 1/4 cup of Parmesan together. I added a generous amount from my Italian spice grinder.


Once shells are cooked I filled each one with a spoonful of spinach and cheese mix. Covered in spaghetti sauce and sprinkled with Parmesan. I did a couple of grinds of Italian spices over the top just because we like it so much.

Bake at 400 covered with foil for 20 minutes then uncovered for 5 minutes.
Excellent with bread and salad....and wine!


So good! I made this for Small Group once and they liked it too! Not to mention the leftovers are even better the next day!


1 comment:

  1. Ok yum. I love pasta and I love stuffed pasta even more. This is so easy and I think I'm going to try it next week!!! Thanks for the inspiration girl!!

    atparsons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete