Friday, March 21, 2014

Five for Friday

.one.
This week has been spring break for us here. 
Every morning I got up and packed Drew's lunch and breakfast told him bye with a kiss on the cheek and then went back to bed. Later, Copper and I would get up and cuddle on the couch while getting the last of Good Morning America. Yes, that is worthy of a Friday shout-out. So nice and I enjoyed it every day.

.two.

This morning after my loved coffee and GMA, Copper and I went to my classroom to straighten up and be half way ready for Monday. We ended up spending more time playing with this soccer ball he found and running down to the play ground. So nice to be able to enjoy the day and sunshine.

.three.

If you follow on IG you saw my pic about our laundry room. It wasn't necessarily a mess, just didn't have anywhere to put things. All we had was the top rack that was really so high I couldn't reach it well so I did some Pintrest research (like any DIYer) and decided on this easy fix. Less than an hour spent and less than twenty bucks I love the outcome. The shelves were  $6 each at Home Depot and the baskets from my local dollar store. I'm already loving having a place to put things and keeping the area with a bit of order.

.four.
Today is sunny and 70. My parents are going to go check out my classroom (they haven't visited my new school yet) and get some breakfast. Then Drew and I are taking off on the motorcycle and heading towards the mountains. I love days where we just take off! Then this evening we are planning a small bon fire on the shore of the lake while the water levels are so low. So excited for this fun filled day!

.five.
I've been on a make-up kick. (more than usual) I went to Ulta to check out this amazing sell they are having with my coupon in hand. I tried several different BB creams and couldn't decide on anything so left emptied handed. I just couldn't make a decision. So I'm going to try again this weekend. Lame I know but I LOVE new make-up and could spend hours just wondering around Ulta. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys some sunshine!

3 comments:

  1. Your plans for today and tonight sound fantastic! Love the laundry room additions. I could spend hours in MAC, Ulta, or Sephora lol. FYI Beauty Bag Swap signups are in progress:)
    Have a great weekend xoxox Britt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great week! You made the most of your break :)

    Cooper is too cute! Have a great wknd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for my spring break in a couple weeks!! I am hoping to get some painting done; our guest bathroom and hoping a second coat on our kitchen cabinets!! My fave part is is that Thomas ha the same spring break so we get to spend it together!

    ReplyDelete