Thursday, November 7, 2013

In the moment {must} haves!

I enjoy my other bloggers "love" list and decided to create one myself.
Here a few things that I simply can't get enough of:

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin 6 oz. Mason Jar Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
On my word, this candle smells amazing and makes the house seem so cozy and yummy. 
The perfect November candle!

My skin tends to be dry majority of the time, but this time of year it is super dry.
This awesome lotion I spray on as soon as I towel off out of the shower and it is not oily and I love the lite scent. Leaves my skin so smooth, helps me to enjoy the fleece leggings more!

EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit
I didn't try the EOS lip balm till this past month and I must say I understand what all the fuss is about.
This stuff if amazing and leaves your lips so silky and is perfect for protecting your lips against the cool wind.
Most certainly a must have for my purse...and coat...and desk....and car...and nightstand...

Crock-Pot® Stainless Steel Slow Cooker - 5 qt.
Two things I love here: 
1. I love my Crock Pot for obvious reasons. 
2. I love getting/sharing recipes, especially on blogs.
This time of year a warm soup or hot dinner can really hit the spot on a cool evening. 
Usually the clean up is simple and the meal delicious. 
(Both important)


No comments:

Post a Comment