Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Italian Chicken {Crock Pot} Dinner


Tonight as the cold air whistles on the outside, this warm dinner was waiting for us when we got home!
I love my Crock Pot, especially on cold nights! Coming home to something comforting is a wonderful touch to a cozy night. I should have taken pictures as I went but was in a but of a rush this morning. 
(this cold weather makes it tough to get up super early)
I threw it all together this morning and added some steamed broccoli so we can have a green veggie with dinner and it was super yummy!

Here are the steps to this easy dinner:
I used about a pound and half of chicken boneless,skinless chicken tenders.
Put them in the bottom of the Crock Pot.
Sprinkled a pack of Italian Seasoning Dressing (just the powder) on top of the chicken.
I literally threw in about 2-3 handfuls of  baby carrots.
Then quickly diced up about 8 red potatoes.
I then added about 3/4 a bottle of Italian Dressing.
*this was a bit much, a half bottle would be better-- next time I will measure

Cook on low for 8 hours and this will not disappoint!

2 comments:

  1. I need a new crockpot!! I miss crockpot cooking...so yum!!

    Boy, oh {mamas} boys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG my Crock Pot is my best friend ha!! Now I had a "regular" one for years and loved it but the problem was I would work sometimes a bit early and have a meeting so I couldn't get home in the 8 hours. So for a wedding present we got one with a timer setting and I would HIGHLY recommend one! Usually Black Friday has amazing deals on them! :)

      Delete