Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Mid-Week Randoms...

Since my icky, sickly weekend I've missed out on some blogging so here is my catch-up:

Since battling the Norovirus this past week, I've rekindled the romance with this classic,
I'm convinced when sick, this classic is as good as medicine. I had forgotten how soothing the broth is on an upset tummy. I'm so grateful for this soup after the last few days!



Well any teacher anywhere is feeling the stress right about now. Testing stress.
I hate it. The kids hate it. It's stressful. I'm trying to keep the best attitude possible because I know we have worked SO hard this year and I try to think of it as a time for them to shine but the reality is that a lot rides on these test and that equals pressure on us both.


The weather seems to have improved lately and I'm loving it. The lakes are slowly rising back to normal and hopefully warming and the grass and trees look lush. This time of year just makes you feel good when outside! I know I can say this about any season, but spring might be my favorite. 

I'll be the first to admit, I'm a total pen snob. I love pens. I grade papers 24/7 and a good pen really makes my day. #lame
I'm usually addicted to my Sharpie pens but apparently have been living under a rock and recently got these. OMG pen heaven! They are the best and I've already put them on my list for my next School Box trip. 


Hope everyone is having a great week and looking forward to the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. My husband is obsessed with pens, lol! I'll have to look for these ;)

    ReplyDelete