Thursday, October 31, 2013

{S'More Cookies Please...} Chocolate chip, s'more cookies

On the weekends 80% of our weekend pretty much reVOLS around Tennessee football and other SEC games that we don't want to miss. 

Watching the game TN at Alabama was a bit hard on a Vols fan.
But we love our Vols and needed something sweet!
I used my usual chocolate chip cookie recipe and simply placed them on graham crackers, added some mini marshmallows, and a slice of Hershey's. 

Super simple choclate chip cookes go like this:
*I toss it all into my Kitchen Aid mixer just because it is so easy, but this can be done by hand too!
1 melted stick of butter, 1 egg, 1 tsp of vanilla, 1 cup of packed brown sugar,
about 3 cups of Bisquick.

Mix it all together then add the chips. 
Once I got them stirred in I added the mini marshmellows.
Rolled them up and put them on a graham cracker.
Added the Hershey piece on top.

Baked at 375 for about 13 minutes.


yummy, gooey, chocolate perfection!
The cookie baked into the graham cracker and the wax paper on the cookie sheet made for easy clean up.
My kind of cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment