Saturday, October 26, 2013

So I've decided to start a blog...

I love cooking, crafting, and teaching and often gather my inspiration from either Pintrest (oh how I love Pintrest) or other blogs. With that being said, I'm often told, "Michelle you should share that idea on a blog!" Well I've decided to give it a whirl and I'm kind of excited about it! 

My favorite blogs feature daily life post about family, cooking, and other daily things that are fun to read and a great break from our busy lives and generally are pretty relate able. The more I get into reading blogs the more I enjoy them and feel like I know the "authors" to these blogs. 

On this blog I hope to share cooking ideas, especially on preparing meal on a budget and generally a meal for two. (Irons Party of 2) Also, crafts and fun ideas that all girlies of all ages enjoy.

So lets see where this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment